Benefit - your benefit, or why you need a certificate of conformity
The advantages of obtaining a certificate are:
- Confirmation of compliance with legal requirements and regulations.
- Absolutely legal release and sale of goods.
- Improving the quality of products, processes, services.
- The trust of customers and other interested parties.
- Lack of claims from the state supervision.
- The possibility of cooperation with large companies (including foreign ones).
- Increasing competitive ability in domestic and international markets.
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION PROCEDURE
After the seller or manufacturer is faced with the need to confirm the quality of his product, he has questions about the procedure for product certification. How is she going?
First, you need to find an organization that has the right to conduct it. SIFAT KAFOLAT SERTIFIKATI is accredited by O'z Dst ISO / IEC 17065: 2015 “Conformity Assessment. Requirements for certification bodies for products, processes and services ”allowing certification of products according to the scope of accreditation. When you contact her experts, you can find out all the nuances of such a procedure and get the final document.
Certification objectives - Certification is carried out for the following purposes:
- Preventing the release and sale of products (processes, services) that are dangerous to the health and life of the population, as well as to property and the environment;
- assistance to consumers in the competent choice of products (processes, services);
- providing conditions for the participation of owners and institutions in international economic, scientific and technical cooperation and international trade.
The national certification system O'z St is conducted in several directions, taking into account the specifications of the transition period to the economic market:
- the likelihood of resolving certification tasks not only in the republic, but also in the spaces of the near and far abroad, according to an intergovernmental agreement;
- increase the legal liability of persons violating certification laws.
The national certification system O'z St lays the foundation for certification of products (processes, services, systems) produced in the country, as well as exported.
The national certification system O'z St is built on the basis of existing international norms and laws, referring to ISO / IEC documents, the ISO 9000 series of international standards and the basic intergovernmental documents.
Certification process - general information
The certification process is divided into several stages:
- Ordering for the purpose of certification and consideration of this order;
An order is a form of appeal for acceptance into the control system of the certification body. It is from the day the order is registered with the body that the certification procedure is considered to have begun.
- Conclusion of contracts;
During certification, the Customer signs an agreement with the certification body (SIFAT KAFOLAT SERTIFIKATI LLC), which subsequently decides to issue a certificate. The certification contract is executed in two copies of equal legal force. One copy remains with the Customer, and the other with the certification body (SIFAT KAFOLAT SERTIFIKATI LLC).
- Filling out forms and delivery of documents showing production / processing;
The customer provides documents where all the processes and methods used in the production of products are displayed and fill out the appropriate forms. One of the characteristics of the procedure is that all necessary documents must be submitted within a predetermined time. In order to verify the compliance and completeness of the information provided, the certification body conducts periodic evaluation of documents. In case of revealing a negative result during the assessment, the Customer is given full information about all the shortcomings and inconsistencies, and the possibility of correcting them and providing the final documents.
Documents required for certification of import products:
- a copy of the ND for the products manufactured (if any);
- product labeling sample or product information;
- a copy of the shipping document with a note of arrival on the customs territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan (waybill, invoice, invoice, invoice);
- if available, a copy of the sanitary-epidemiological conclusion with test reports containing the test results in the laboratory of the state sanitary inspection authority and information on other requirements established in the ND (veterinary and phytosanitary conclusion, environmental impact assessment).
The certificate of conformity is issued for imported products for the shelf life of products.
Documents required for certification of products:
- a copy of the ND on the manufactured products;
- sample product labeling (product information);
- if available, a copy of the sanitary-epidemiological conclusion containing the results of tests in the laboratory of the state sanitary inspection body and information about other requirements established in the ND (veterinary and phytosanitary conclusion, environmental assessment).
The selection and identification of product samples for certification is carried out by the OS on-site.
Inspections of the state of production of certified products are established by the rules of product certification, which are developed by the operating system and approved by the agency Uzstandard.
General certification after reviewing test reports, examining the state of production and documents submitted to the applicant by the application, issues a certificate of conformity or refuses to issue it.
The certificate of conformity is issued for mass-produced products for 3 years.
- Laboratory research;
The certificate of conformity is issued for mass-produced products for 3 years.
Types of certification - general information
Certification of products (processes, services) can be conducted in two directions: mandatory and voluntary.
- Mandatory certification - confirmation of the conformity of products, processes and services to the mandatory requirements of regulatory documents on the part of a specially authorized body.
Mandatory certification is carried out in order to protect the environment, people's health and property safety. Compliance by manufacturers with statutory requirements for these products is mandatory.
- Voluntary certification - certification at will, at the initiative of the manufacturer (performer, seller, supplier), consumer of goods, as well as government bodies (customer).
Voluntary certification is carried out in cases where compliance with the requirements of standards and other regulatory documents is not intended by the state. Voluntary certification is conducted for those products that are not subject to mandatory safety requirements. Along with this, voluntary certification limits the entry of low-quality goods into the market by checking the reliability, aesthetics, ergonomics and other indicators. At that time, voluntary certification does not replace compulsory certification and its results are not the basis for prohibiting production.
Business management related to certification is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Justice of Uzbekistan No. 1458 of March 18, 2005, product certification rules — product conformity assessment schemes by means of conformity certification defined in Appendix 1 of this system, and also in accordance with international standards. Thus, the issuance of a "certificate of conformity" to a particular product (service) is based on the rules defined in the certification scheme, that is, based on the positive results of product testing, production certification or management system:
- Scheme number 3 is used in the certification of products and provides for testing products in the AIL to check the required indicators and production survey. This scheme provides for the inspection control at the enterprise with the testing of products taken from the manufacturer;
- Scheme number 4 is used in the certification of products and provides for testing products in the AIL to check the required indicators and production survey.
This scheme provides for the inspection control of products by testing samples taken from both the trade (from the consumer) and production;
- Scheme No. 7 is used for the certification of a batch of products and provides for testing of products.
- Scheme No. 7A is used for product certification (except for vehicles) under a single foreign trade agreement (contract) and provides for testing products in the AIL to verify mandatory indicators.
- Scheme number 5 is used in the certification of products and provides for testing products in the AIL to check the required indicators, production survey or evaluation of the management system. This scheme provides for inspection control with testing of products and production surveys (or management system evaluations).
- Scheme No. 6 is used for certification of the management system and provides for its assessment and subsequent inspection control.
- Products certified under schemes No. 3, 4, 5, 7, 7A, 8, 9 may be marked with a mark of conformity in the prescribed manner.
Certification is conducted properly for production, import and export, and a certificate is issued.
The term of the certificate is determined by the certification scheme and the significance of the product.
NOTE: A certificate issued on the basis of certification of production or quality system is the highest form of confidence in the quality of products.